What Does the Delegations of Authority Program Provide?
- Assistance and policy guidance to NIH DoA Issuing Offices and program managers with research, development, review, and issuance of all new and revised NIH-level DoAs.
- Maintenance of official files for all NIH DoAs signed by the NIH Director or other senior NIH officials and issued through the NIH DoA database.
- Access and guidance for the DoA Database and Delegations-L listserv.
- Liaison to Senior level DHHS managers in the coordination of management initiatives and activities.
- Coordination with IC DoA Coordinators and HR SMEs.
Where is NIH's Current List of Delegations?
All current NIH Delegations from the NIH Director to senior NIH officials are accessible via the NIH Delegations of Authority Database, located at www.delegations.nih.gov.
IC staff who wish to view their IC's DoAs, please contact your IC DoA Coordinator for more information.